Israeli forces continue systematic crimes in the occupied Palestinian territory (oPt)
(14- 19 September 2017)
· 7 Palestinian civilians, including a child , were wounded in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.
· Israeli forces continued to target the border areas in the Gaza Strip and no casualties were reported
· Israeli forces conducted 65 incursions into Palestinian communities in the West Bank and 7 others in Jerusalem.
– 48 civilians, including 8 children and a woman, were arrested in Jerusalem.
– Sixteen of them, including 3 children and a woman, were arrested in Jerusalem.
· Israeli forces continued efforts to create Jewish majority in occupied East Jerusalem.
– A residential building was demolished in Za’eem village.
– A car wash and showroom comprised of 4 barracks were demolished in Beit Hanina.
· Israeli forces continued settlement activities in the West Bank
– Israeli settlers cut down 40 fruitful olive trees, south of Nablus.
· Israeli forces continued to target the Palestinian fishermen in the Gaza Strip Sea.
– 2 fishermen were arrested and their fishing boat was confiscated, north of the Gaza Strip.
· Israeli forces turned the West Bank into cantons and continued to impose the illegal closure on the Gaza Strip for the 10th year.
– Dozens of temporary checkpoints were established in the West Bank and others were re-established to obstruct the movement of Palestinian civilians.
– Israeli forces arrested a Palestinian civilian and confiscated his motorcycle at a military checkpoint, south of the West Bank.
Israeli violations of international law and international humanitarian law in the oPt continued during the reporting period (14-19 September 2017).
The full report is available online at: