Israeli state vengeance against Palestinian village continues

Israeli state vengeance against the Palestinian village of Kobar, northwest of Ramallah, continued on Wednesday with another army raid of the village, arrest of people and destruction of infrastructure.

Local sources told WAFA that soldiers raided the village in the early hours, specifically the homes of relatives of Omar el-Abed, who last month attacked and killed three Israeli settlers in the illegal settlement of Halamish. El-Abed was shot and injured and is currently in Israeli custody.

They said the soldiers arrested el-Abed’s father, Abdul Jalil, and his uncle Ibrahim el-Abed.

The soldiers also re-blocked the main road into the village with dirt mounds and cement blocks and destroyed the street to prevent residents from reopening or using it.

The army has been conducting almost daily raids into the afflicted village, terrorizing and harassing its 6000 Palestinian population and causing serious damage to raided homes.

(WAFA)

Check Also

Bahrainis protest against normalization deal, burn Israeli flags

Bahrainis rallied throughout the kingdom last night condemning the government’s declaration on normalizing its relations …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *